Vote by Mail Option
LAST DAY to Register to Vote/Change Voter Registration Saturday, August 22, 2020 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Clerk's Office
EARLY VOTING at the Town Hall 56 School Street Saturday & Sunday, August 22 & 23 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Monday - Friday, August 24-28 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
November 3, 2020 STATE ELECTION 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. TBD Vote by Mail Option
LAST DAY to Register to Vote/Change Voter Registration Saturday, October 24, 2020 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Clerk's Office
Forms can be returned via email to email@example.com or by fax 508-693-5124 or mail it to: Town Clerk PO Box 2490, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Forms can be accepted up until August 26th at 5 p.m.
The Oak Bluffs Town Clerk’s office provides many services to our community. We work cooperatively with other town departments as well as the State of Massachusetts. Since 1880, we have been the keepers of official records and documents - town meeting records, vital records, Zoning and Town Bylaws, and Town Reports. Our office tracks elected and appointed members of various positions and committees.
We are responsible for all facets of every town, state and federal election. All public meetings are posted through this office and are found in the entryway of our Town Hall. This office creates an annual town census, maintains voter lists and provides proof of residency for the Steamship Authority. We welcome any questions you may have about the Town of Oak Bluffs.
Contact the Town Clerk’s Office regarding:
- Absentee Ballets and Voter Registration for all Elections and Referenda
- Auctioneer Permits
- Bills of Sale for Martha’s Vineyard Camp Meeting Association - $10 first page, $2 thereafter
- Business Certificates - $40 for 4 years (Doing Business As…)
- Certified Copies of Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates (Vital Records)- $10
- Dog Licenses - $10 or $6 for spayed or neutered. Late fee starts March 1st (add $10)
- Intention of Marriage/ Marriage License Application Process
- Junk License
- Proof of Residency (for Steamship Authority)
- Raffle and Bazaar Permits
- Zoning and General By-Laws