Who do I see if I believe my bill is incorrect?

Department:  Tax Collector  
Type:  FAQs  

You should contact the Assessors Office if you believe you are being taxed incorrectly. You may have the option to file for abatement. If you choose to do so, you should be prepared to provide adequate documentation as proof of your claim. Reconciliation of this information is the only way to ensure that your concerns are resolved properly.