Office in the Robert E. Rose Town Garage
347 County Rd.
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
P: (508) 693-0072
F: (508) 696-6472
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Richard Combra Jr, Chairman
Allan A. deBettencourt
Nicole Morey, Office Administrator
For information about the Parks Commissioners, meeting dates, minutes, and other information please visit the
Parks Commissioners web page.
WEDDINGS and SPECIAL EVENTS RESERVATIONS
The Ocean Park Bandstand, East Chop Lighthouse and other park space is available for weddings and other events. Applicants must complete the appropriate event form and return it to the Park Commissioners for review.
The Parks and Recreation Special Event Permit Application is available in the Documents and Forms section of click here.
- Fee for private small events (weddings, clambakes, etc):
Ocean Park Bandstand - $250.00
East Chop Lighthouse - $250.00
All other locations $250.00
- Fee for large events (non-profit): Maximum of $500 per day
- Fee for large events (for profit): Minimum of $1,000 per day
- Fee for Town events: varies
- For all events, there will be a $100.00 deposit; which will be nonrefundable once application is approved by Commissioners.
- Balance will be due no later than 30 days prior to the event. If unable to use park area due to rain, the Park & Recreation Department will refund money except deposit.